Granola Liz

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Juicing

So basically I've been feeling really crummy for a long time. I tend to believe that most things that ail someone can be fixed if they figure out how they caused them in the first place - usually I mean things like colds or hormonal imbalances. I believe in mixing a holistic approach with a modern medicine approach.

I was looking around online and found an interesting page about juicing. I already have a juicer and I think I will begin to incorporate some of these recipes and see if I start feeling better. I will post what I will try next week just as soon as I get my menu figured out. Dennis is starting school on Monday and I'm already worrying about what to send him to school with for breakfast and lunch! This is a lot of planning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home